Smart Homeschool Math (Ages 8-10) (Quarter 2)
In this course, the learner will demonstrate understanding and appreciation of key concepts and principles of mathematics as applied--using appropriate technology--in problem solving, critical thinking, communicating, reasoning, making connections, representations, and decisions in real life.
By the end of this course, the learner:
- Is able to recognize, represent, compare, and order whole numbers up to 10 000, and money up to PhP1000 in various forms and contexts
- Is able to recognize and represent, ordinal numbers up to 100th in various forms and contexts
- Is able to apply addition and subtraction of whole numbers including money in mathematical problems and real-life situations
- is able to recognize and represent whole numbers up to 100,000 in various forms and contexts.
- Is able to apply multiplication and division of whole numbers including money in mathematical problems and real-life situations
All lessons are aligned and sequenced based on DepEd's Math curriculum guide.
Learners will attend a series of TWENTY (20) sessions over the course of TEN (10) weeks. There will be two sessions per week.
Each session will last between forty minutes to one hour. Teaching will be conducted via Zoom or VSmart School, Vibal's online school platform, by Vibal's licensed professional teachers. Class size is between ten to fifteen students.
The course is meant for home-based learners who are looking for a supplemental quarterly academic program for their online and/or modular classes in formal schooling or homeschooling.
COURSE STARTS NOVEMBER 2020
This course will contain downloadable activity sheets and resource materials. Parents or guardians will be provided with the activity plan throughout the course.