Smart Homeschool Math (Ages 6 to 7) (Quarter 2)
In this course, primary-age learners will improve their fundamental computational skills and understanding of mathematical concepts through interactive lectures, demonstrations, drills, and fun exercises. The course will cover TEN (10) weeks or FIFTY (50) daily sessions from Monday to Friday. Each lesson is aligned to DepEd's K-12 primary math curriculum.
At the end of this course, the learner:
- Is able to recognize, represent, and order whole numbers up to 100 and money up to PhP100 in various forms and contexts
- Is able to recognize, and represent ordinal numbers up to 10th, in various forms and contexts
- Is able to recognize, represent, compare, and order whole numbers up to 1000, ordinal numbers up to 20th, and money up to PhP100 in various forms and contexts.
- Is able to recognize and represent ordinal numbers up to 20th in various forms and contexts
- Is able to apply addition of whole numbers up to 1000 including money in mathematical problems and real-life situations.
Learners will attend a series of TWENTY (20) sessions over the course of TEN (10) weeks. There will be two sessions per week.
Each session will last between forty minutes to one hour. Teaching will be conducted via Zoom or VSmart School, Vibal's online school platform, by Vibal's licensed professional teachers. Class size is between ten to fifteen students.
The course is meant for home-based learners who are looking for a supplemental quarterly academic program for their online and/or modular classes in formal schooling or homeschooling.
COURSE STARTS NOVEMBER 2020
This course will contain downloadable activity sheets and resource materials. Parents or guardians will be provided with the activity plan throughout the course.